Chain Size Guide
Ring Size Guide
measuring ring size with string and a ruler
Follow these simple steps to determine your ring size, or visit us in store!
- Wrap a string around the base of the finger.
- Mark the point where the ends meet.
- Measure that string with a ruler to know the diameter (mm).
- Pick the closest measurement on the ring size chart for find your size.
- When possible, we highly recommend visiting a nearby jewellery store in-person for proper sizing before ordering online.
- The ring should fit your finger comfortably; snug enough so it won’t fall off, but loose enough to slide over the knuckle.
- If the knuckle is bigger than the base of the finger, measure both areas and pick a size in between both.
- It’s best to measure at different times of the day – especially at the end of the day when hands are warm. Measure up to 3-4 times for complete certainty.
- Keep in mind that fingers on the dominant hand are often slightly larger.